Mercenaries: Anger Mgmt Mercenaries: Anger Mgmt

Great Voice Work!!!!!

And another funny episode!!!

The Ultimate Mario Parody The Ultimate Mario Parody

Good drawings

But the whole of it was in serious trouble. Your audio is WAY off..you're like an uber young teenager going through puberty, and it seems like you have a stuttering problem OR you're combining your voice with a computer voice. And as for your author comments-Don't tell us the plot!!! The animation is supposed to take care of that. I worked on an animation for 2 months and people had some clue of what I was doing. Is it really that hard to make your audience understand a simple parody such as this one? For God sakes, you're a team of 4!!! You guys should be getting 10's, not 0's!!!

DaveB0rt responds:

why did you do this

Apt. 308 Couch Talk Apt. 308 Couch Talk

funny

That's one funny loop!

4 Differences 4 Differences

THAT WAS HARD!!!!

good job right on with the badges idea-an make more lvls so we can stop n save. and more differences!!!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Typos and instructions

lots of typos and the instructions took me too long to read...by the time I started playing, I was uninterested in your game. Try to keep it more simple. Other than that, the voice overs and animations were slick.

Sketchbook Sketchbook

Holy shit dude...

I hope you're getting paid for this stuff. It's $$$$$$ worthy. I think what would really set the public on fire is if you did more in shadow and COLOR. Color is what makes people's eyes water-like your mouth waters when you smell something delicious. Your work is definitely Eye Candy. GJ-10, Faves, 5, WOM, and I wanna buy your work some day-do you have any T-shirts with a collage of your work? Email me- MirthifulMike@gmail.com

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

Hilarious! I didn't think that was coming either!

Tarf The Teddy Bear #1 Tarf The Teddy Bear #1

Hmmm first few seconds were good. In the middle somewhere I lost my fear. Maybe more bass in your voice or something more dark sounding?

Laphin responds:

It's perfect like it is.

Halls of Blind Tribute Halls of Blind Tribute

Bravo! Bravo! I love the echoing in your voice sync-definitely depicts shadows moving around me. I like that the poem is short and sweet-I had to listen to it twice...and I want to listen to it again and again. Look for my next collage-yours will be in it!

Irbis responds:

I am very glad you enjoyed it :)
Be sure to PM me the outcome of your work. Ill be happy to check it out!

'Hlubtrewd' 'Hlubtrewd'

Tasty

It looks tasty to my eyes...I'm a big green colored fan. I like the cork textured background with the gradient of light to dark. This is probably what I would look like if I was late to work! I like it : )

Butzbo responds:

YES, whatever it is, it better HURRY UP, thanks for reviewing! :)

'KWERK' 'KWERK'

I like it

Even though it looks kinda simple, the colors that are used in the background are quite vibrant with the color of the bird. It really helps that that bird's neck is all tangled : ) Good job!

Butzbo responds:

thanks LORD :)

Walking The Runway Walking The Runway

hmm...guy girl or

is the the front or the back of the "thing" ?

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Guy or girl??? I would say its a little bit of both but in this picture it appears to be female. And this is not a perspective from the back of it- if thats what you're asking. This is the front of the 'thing'. :)