Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

Hilarious! I didn't think that was coming either!

Tarf The Teddy Bear #1 Tarf The Teddy Bear #1

Hmmm first few seconds were good. In the middle somewhere I lost my fear. Maybe more bass in your voice or something more dark sounding?

Laphin responds:

It's perfect like it is.

Halls of Blind Tribute Halls of Blind Tribute

Bravo! Bravo! I love the echoing in your voice sync-definitely depicts shadows moving around me. I like that the poem is short and sweet-I had to listen to it twice...and I want to listen to it again and again. Look for my next collage-yours will be in it!

Irbis responds:

I am very glad you enjoyed it :)
Be sure to PM me the outcome of your work. Ill be happy to check it out!

Invictus Invictus

Very well done. Good voice. However, read it slower and more enthusiastic-you might wow people a little bit more!

TDK1987 responds:

I don't think it's supposed to be "Enthusiastic"

The Itsy-Bitsy Spider The Itsy-Bitsy Spider

nice. Definitely sounds like a track from a Tim Burton film I wasn't sure at first, but I thought that it was going to be a robot singing.

Alecxace - trailer score 1 Alecxace - trailer score 1

w00t

Perfect minecraft trailer because of the metal clings in the beginning. I might use this for my game!

:D
thnx

Alecxace - Take action Alecxace - Take action

Darn...

I have a few constructive criticisms myself on this one. First, the sub you made in the beginning and very end....needs to be cut out-it makes an awkward appearance. Secondly, I think that some bass horns would have given this song much more suspense and intensity. Thirdly, the drums were not loud enough...at all : / And as lannelllkj has put it, it got a little irritating just to hear the horns-that is agreed. It is a strong song and idea, but needs much attention and work...Then I can play it in my car on the way to work in a blizzard : )

ALECXACE responds:

Actually listening to it months after I made it I am realizing the exact same thing I will do a fix and re-post this.
thnx for the criticism
:D

Alecxace - Evil approache Alecxace - Evil approache

You got my foot tapping!

I think my favorite part of this song was the flare of the trombone and/or tubas in my left speaker. This is a strong song, and I gave it a .058 boost : ) I hope it gets you somewhere! lol

Alecxace-zombies Alecxace-zombies

WEAK!!!!

really weak. Work on this one!

ALECXACE responds:

the redone ver. is almost complete
it sounds more like a trailer for a zombie movie now though lol

Alecxace- calm before action Alecxace- calm before action

w00h00!!!

Just listened to your teaser trailer, and was hoping to find something more, and here it is! Ended a little too short : / as far as the song ending part. Might want to crop that out.

ALECXACE responds:

Thnx I kinda felt the felt the same way but
I said w/e...POST