Mercenaries: Anger Mgmt Mercenaries: Anger Mgmt

Great Voice Work!!!!!

And another funny episode!!!

The Ultimate Mario Parody The Ultimate Mario Parody

Good drawings

But the whole of it was in serious trouble. Your audio is WAY off..you're like an uber young teenager going through puberty, and it seems like you have a stuttering problem OR you're combining your voice with a computer voice. And as for your author comments-Don't tell us the plot!!! The animation is supposed to take care of that. I worked on an animation for 2 months and people had some clue of what I was doing. Is it really that hard to make your audience understand a simple parody such as this one? For God sakes, you're a team of 4!!! You guys should be getting 10's, not 0's!!!

DaveB0rt responds:

why did you do this

Apt. 308 Couch Talk Apt. 308 Couch Talk

funny

That's one funny loop!

Sketchy Friends Dance 2 Sketchy Friends Dance 2

MAKE MORE STUFF MAN!!!!

CUZ ITS SOOOO COOL!!!!! I love this!!!! Looks like an old idea transformed. You need a menu button, otherwise, all good. Great song to pick as well. I kinda wondered if it was going to end, but I guess not lol. It's still playing. I also checked for miss-calculations-and I'm baffled because I can't find any! GREAT JOB!!!!!!
Faves

TheBoogley responds:

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Agreed with WW2Dude, AND

I was surprised in what you picked for the hair-thought you were just going to make it all glittery and magical. Laughed my ass off at the very ending-caught me good! 10

-TRASH- -TRASH-

Nice plot

Didn't see that coming at the end!

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

Nice book ad

I think I'll buy it!

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

SMACK MY KNEE, DAMN THATS FUNNY

Awesome, truly awesome, what more can words say? I'll add this in my Top 3

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

that was delicate

I would speed up the frames just a tad... I could see what was coming. all in all, my computer fell asleep twice!! lol. I loved it thought, very original with the artificial legs/arms idea.

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

hahahaha

I'm going to laugh myself to sleep tonight.